What is Ducted Air Conditioning?
For top of the range residential and commercial air conditioning, a ducted system provides the optimum solution for heating/cooling every room in larger homes or commercial areas. Best implemented during the design/building of the property by an architect, a Ducted Air Conditioning System with better insulation delivers greater long-term power saving for larger commercial areas. Ducted air conditioning Northern Beaches can also be installed in existing properties by experienced HVAC installers.
Ducted Air Conditioning is best for:
Ducted air conditioning is a high-end air conditioning option, enabling effective distribution of warm and cool air to different areas of a building. Quiet and aesthetic, concealed in the ceiling or floor, air is delivered through air ducts to vents. Ducted air conditioning North Shore is the number one choice in many architect-designed buildings and homes, ensuring stylish heating and cooling. Only the controller and discharge grilles are visible inside the building.
Ducted Air Conditioning Features
- Very discreet, with vents available in a variety of designs for installation in ceilings or walls.
- Ducted air conditioning Northern Beaches are more expensive upfront, but can be cheaper to run over time.
- Ducted air conditioners have specifically designed airflow and higher levels of insulation to reduce power usage and minimise running costs.
- Longevity of 15-20 years if well maintained with services.
- The most initially expensive option of Air Conditioning Systems.
- Ducted air conditioning North Shore are best implemented in the design or when first planning and building a new house or office.
- Quieter than other Air Conditioning systems.
- Inadequate space prevents installation of ducted air conditioning Northern Beaches in some homes.
The high-end features of ducted air conditioning North Shore makes this system ideal for your commercial or residential property.