What is a Multi Split Air Conditioner?
A Multi Split Air Conditioning system consists of one outdoor unit that can be connected to a wide variety of indoor units, including wall mounted, floor consoles, cassette and ducted units.
Multi Split Air Conditioners are best used for:
Larger areas and multiple rooms running a multi split system will save energy and reduce power costs compared to operating with multiple single units. Multi split systems are ideal for larger residential and commercial operations.
Multi Split System Air Conditioners Features
- Control temperature and environment settings throughout your home on a room by room basis.
- Operate with up to 5 separate indoor units for different rooms in your house, connected to a single outdoor unit.
- Outdoor units can be wall mounted if you live in an apartment.
- Reduce power and running costs by connecting multiple indoor units to a single external unit
- Multi split system air conditioners are among the most energy-efficient of all air conditioners.
- Multi split systems must be installed by a licensed air conditioning installation professional.
- Flexibility to add extra indoor units at a later date, as required.
- Affordable maintenance, service, repair and replacement of units.
Contact Urban Air Conditioning for free, friendly advice and a quote on 0415 543 925